Smart Schedule, also called the Smart Sailing Schedules is a free tool which provides instant access to the latest sailing schedules, benchmarked freight rate and carrier performance. You can search for a preferred route by entering the origin and destination ports at the top of this page.
Smart Sailing Schedules
Instant access to the latest sailing schedules, benchmarked freight rates & carrier performance
Search for your preferred route by entering origin and destination port
Why choose GoComet Smart Schedules?
GoComet Smart Schedules facilitates stress-free shipment planning and smart decision making by offering the latest sailing schedules of various carriers and invaluable industry insights.
Stay updated with round the clock access to precise and updated sailing schedules of all carriers on a single dashboard.
Benchmarked freight rates
Eliminate the scope of overpayments by comparing your booking rate with industry benchmarked rates.
Choose the right carrier via historical schedule reliability analysis based on carrier performance data captured over several years.
Most frequently asked questions
What is GoComet’s Smart Schedule free tool?
How to use Smart Schedules?
- Enter the POL and POD for which you’d like to access the sailing schedules.
- Click on the Search button to instantly check the sailing or vessel schedules.
- Once the search results are generated, you can use filters and sorting options to structure these schedules as per your preference
- Refer to the generated schedules online or click on “Sign up” to download the schedule for free.
What is a vessel schedule?
GoComet’s schedule represents a set of ports the vessel will travel between, with estimated arrivals and departures from these ports. It contains arrival plans, routing information like transshipments along with the vessel’s name and voyage number.
How to check vessel schedule?
By entering your desired Port of Loading (origin port) and the Port of Discharge (destination port) into the search tool and clicking Search, you can get vessel schedules on our tool for free.
How to find the availability of vessel schedule?
You can use GoComet’s Smart Sailing Schedules tool that enables shippers and freight forwarders to view the next available shipping schedules for their freight between specified ports and with varying levels of service from numerous carriers.
How are merchant vessels and cargo ships tracked?
Merchant vessels and other ships are tracked by carriers using AIS systems and these systems allow carriers to visualize and maintain plans. The information on the arrivals and departure dates then are used by the carriers to present the vessel’s schedule across all the ports that it will visit in its sector of operation.
How many free searches can I get in the Smart Schedule free tool?
The free Smart Schedule tool allows up to three searches/day.
What are the benefits of using the Smart Sailing Schedules? What additional data can one get with the Smart Schedules tool?
Smart Schedule provides the latest sailing schedules of carriers and provides the immense benefits of getting industry insights for better decision making. Additional data that one can get apart from the transit duration, arrival and departure are:
- Carrier performance data
- GoComet Freight Index: Benchmarked Freight rates to avoid overpayments
- Availability of vessel schedules
- Option to download schedules
Do you have any other free tools apart from Smart Schedule?
Yes, we do. You can click on our Free tools menu on the website, and you will find the following free tools along with Smart Schedule:
- Container Tracking - Get unprecedented visibility over all your international shipments with our single window tracking solution. You can eliminate the need for manual container tracking and can stay updated with real-time automated notifications on the movement of your freight.
- GoComet Freight Index - GoComet freight shipping calculator helps to calculate ocean & sea container shipping rates instantly. You can check real-time cost, price, rates and more with our international freight shipping calculator.
- Port Congestion - GoComet’s Port Delay smart tool calculates the delays at major ports across the globe and gives the live port congestion data to the users.
I would like to upgrade and want to get GoComet’s end-to-end shipment solution. Is that possible? What should I do?
Yes, you can most certainly do that. Please click on “Contact Us” on the top of this page and just enter your email ID. We will get in touch with you. Alternatively, you can also click here to schedule a free demo.